General Hydroponics Trio Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Hydroponics Trio Question

What does everyone use for a feeding schedule with the trio in drain to waste and also Dutch Bucket hydro. I was using the actual feed charts they provide and ended up with nute burn on my drain to waste plants. Seems like most my Google searches show similar feeding charts to the ones GH provides. I’ve also had people telling me to cut that in half. What’s everyone opinions or what do you feed. My drain to waste is perlite and coco.

For many people, nutrients can be a pretty confusing topic. Not only are there tons of companies to wade through, but some companies have multiple nutrient lines, extra supplements, additives, etc. And once you’re through with that, you still have to figure out how much and how often to feed your plants. Luckily, many of the major nutrient lines out today will grow great cannabis. However, some can empty your wallet and leave you with much more work than is needed!

Comment

• Izzie1701
      Izzie1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      This was one of the charts I saw but it’s neither the GH feed or half the GH feed I’ve been finding. Seems to vary a ton from person to person you talk to. Have you used this one?

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes ive been using it for about 6 years with no issues.

• OldManGrower
      OldManGrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey! Thanks Tersky! I was just going to switch to the GH Flora Trio. I forgot about this chart. Great asset. It's going on the wall.

I just started using this line for a AutoPot grow. I’m using GWE’s chart that Tersky sent ya with only a healthy plant. Been begging 10wks so far, zero deficiencies and zero burn

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X