• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babies

Family photo.
    7x Mister Fuzion
    4x Gorilla glue #4
    1x Paul's Purple Peyote

Another week or two and I'll transplant them into 5 gallon pots full of Coast of Maine goodness..
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Nice !! Real nice !! All photos I presume non ? How old are your girls sir ? I'm not sure (with my auto project) the quality of Coffee Shop Seeds's beans tho.,! My first with their seeds and could be the last lolll But then you get what you pay.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 08-31-2021, 07:20 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Thanks my friend and yes, all photos. I believe the GG4s and the PPP are about 2.5 weeks old and the MF are about a week old. The GG4s and PPP had a rough start at life. They should be looking better and bigger but when I moved into the grow room they went onto a window sill and baked in the sun for a few days. They are on the mend though (knocks on wood).
      To be dead honest I'm scared of photos. Never done an indoor photo run before. I hope I don't screw these guys up. Lol Time will tell.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Well welcome to my world PLreef lolll. Your first time with some indoor photo girls eh ? Well remember this is my first time with autos and a purchase from a new breeder, so don't laugh too loud at the old grower. Remember the expression "he who laughs first laughs last " Just kidding mon ami ! Wishing you a good harvest !! Keep us post.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        It will be interesting to see the photo and auto version of GG4 grow out.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice thing about indoor photos, you will control the horizontal. You will control the vertical
        But, you can't control the rain!

My Familia is growing fast still have 5 in nursery pots. Probably transplant in a week or so.
      5 gallon chalked full of :coast of maine goodness and some of my own recipe.
      Last edited by PLreef; 09-09-2021, 04:39 AM.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh boy this is going to be a fun grow to watch I've had zero issues with the GG both indoor an out. Rather a small size photo in my experience.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a feeling the GG4s are gonna be on the smaller side. The Mister Fuzion plants are a week younger than the GG4s and twice the size.

***Update, observation***
      These photos ain't no autos. Other than one outdoor photo grow a few seasons ago I've strictly grown autos. I'm no professional but I have a decent handle on autos, how much training I can do, how much stress they can take, how they react to environmental changes and how to get great yeilds and potent buds. So to say the least I'm still wet behind the ears when it coms to photos.
      I got to the point where I would germination autos in their final pot, so not to stress and or stunt them, leaving them to pout for a week or more. They really are ornery little shits but I love growing them anyway.
      So last night I decided that I wanted to up pot my photo girls in 5g pots. I dusted the root balls in AZOS and dropped about a teaspoons worth of MYKOS in the hole. Pat down lightly and watered to my hearts desire. My observation is that they look better today than they did before I transplanted them.. All my girls are praying and looking freaking great. I actually see new growth from yesterday. Dont get me wrong I've transplanted autos with success but I had my quota fill with pouting, stunted autos too.
      Not have much experience with photos I was just shocked how well they are really doing. PL - 1, cannabis gremlins - 0.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

That's good.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X