Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with veg/bloom-strong- setting on my ligh. Plants are being burnt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with veg/bloom-strong- setting on my ligh. Plants are being burnt.

Really concerned. I have contacted the company I purchased the light from. It’s 1000w with a bloom/veg and a “strong” light switches. I’m worried as my leaves appear to be getting burnt. At the stage then I’m at now see pics- I’m really unsure what to do?

please help

first time
    Attached Files
    Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Not an expert here, but seeing as the leaves on the bottom are more affected than those at the top I’d say it’s a nutrient issue as if it were sunburn the upper portion of the plant would be showing signs first. Best to post the full details on feeding, soil, ph etc
    Soil - NFTG, recycled & amended.
    Nutes - NFTG - modified regiment, SLA-100, Photo +, Mammoth
    Veg - 4x4 tent, TSW2000, TSW1000 6”vent
    Flower - 4x4 tent, TS3000W, TSW1000 6”vent
    Dry - 2x4 tent, 6”vent

Comment

• Aaronh00
      Aaronh00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think I should flush a few time-start over, and use a different potting soil? I can see the proverbial “mud” clotting a new causing the nutrients I’m feeding to not hit the root? Flushing is just so time consuming but if you think it’ll help I’m all for it

I see really clumpy wet dirt. No aeration in the root zone. So looks overwater combined with no oxygen at root zone. Also in veg you don't need all the switches on. 50% power in veg should be good or raise the light. Also see what the company says for recommended hanging height.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Not sue what kind of soil your using but im willing to bet that's most of your issues. It looks super thick and no perlite in it.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Root issues also - your grow medium has not allowed your roots to fully fill out your pot. Just look how skinny your main stem is at the base nearest your soil.

Before your plant develops one needs to properly grow the roots.

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Agree, I dont think its a light issue period. Looking at the pic i still cant figure out what your grow medium is....but it doesnt look good at all. Way too compacted and impossible to water the complete root zone with those big cracks in it. Water will go straight out the bottom. All or most of the leaves on plant right side have burnt tips which leads to believe too much nitrogen at some point.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

New to this but noticed holes in a couple leaves. Have you checked for insects also?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X