Seed suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed suppliers

My last two orders from Seedsman were terrible. Half the seeds did not germinate. Does anybody have some new recommendations for seed suppliers?

Depends on what country yer in - I can only recommend Canadian sites - most do not ship out of the country - they all remember Marc Emery.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Who is Marc Emery?
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

If your in the US I suggest you try 420newguyseeds.com. Paul is great and so are his genetics. Super fast shipping.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyO View Post
          My last two orders from Seedsman were terrible. Half the seeds did not germinate. Does anybody have some new recommendations for seed suppliers?
          I am in ontario and have purchased from two seed banks. the first is MLS (they only accept cash unless you can figure out how to send a blank money order from north America "Good Luck".. The seeds purchased did show up in a timely manner and my wife likes the T-shirt they shipped in, as for quality I have been working with 3 strains purchased from them Thai, Cotton Candy Kush, and Strawberry cough free be...for 3 yrars now, they have been crossed and grown out several times and are reliable genetics!

I have also purchased from Rocket seeds and have only grown one Hindu Kush which is currently outside..that bitch is just starting to flower, so, so , so far behind the thai (go figure) conclusion is unknown at this time..but I think Norther Lights came from this region as it has very little smell if any.. weird..

looking for some frost resistant and earyl flowering maybe September or October strains to cross with the thai for outdoor Ontario,,, so we shall see what we end up with...

Some of you gathered we are taling indoor and out door strains.. Going to spit the grow to two times ..one indoor and one outdoor..

Comment

ILGM….pop everytime. If not they’ll replace it

Comment

I order from Coffee Shop Seeds from the UK and I'm from Canada.
              Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
              Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
              Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
              Full auto grow
              Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
              12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I like IGLM. That said I just had 10/10 pop from Seedsman.

What is your germination method?

Comment

I use north Atlantic seeds exclusively now. Never taken more than a week to arrive. She is in Maine. For outdoor early flowering may I suggest sweet seeds Tropicana poison fast. They have a few other fast flowering but I only have experience with that one. Seems resistant to WPM.
                  keeping it green with the soil thing
                  love me some frosty autos
                  braap
                  BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                  Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                  the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                  blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X