• Show
Clear All

Did this plant herm?

Click image for larger version

Name:	C378BA44-F806-495F-859A-839F4F2D65E0.png
Views:	159
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	533055

This plant has been doing well and as it started flowering it just stopped and has looked like this for the last 3 weeks.
    Attached Files

Comment

I see no seed, but I do see webbing, look at the under side of the leaves for the borg (spider mites) with a 30x zoon lens.
      Need more input to give more info.

Comment

I see the webbing Rwise spotted. I also suspect male bits are present.
        This looks like a male flower to me. Think ace of spades in a deck of cards.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_144345.png
Views:	231
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	533166
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

looks like it revegged a bit

Comment

I agree with Ace. Thinking of re veging. Are those trichomes milky in color ?

Comment

Foxtail heat stress could of used a full plant picture? Yes it's looks like reveg also so ???
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Closer look and I do believe you all are correct. I didn't see that sprout in the background
                One more hot and humid day here in the NE, then a break in the weather. Yeah!
                "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X