Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Buds 2017 grower of the year GROW BATTLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's been a shitty week here...Tuesday night I worked late and it was already a day late for feeding so I called home and asked my wife if she would feed the girls for me...she has done it before....I explain to her what plants get what and to read the back of the bottles and give full strength...she said okay...no big deal...she's done it before...cool...I thought....that will save me much time when I get home and don't have to fck with the garden just go on to bed....so i did just that....

Woke up in the morning and opened my tent......my blackberry looked about dead...No Shit...leaves yellow and brown and fckn crispy....I Fuckin panicked... flipped out....Woke her up and asked her to recall what she did....SHE GAVE HER TWO GALLONS OF TRIPLE DOSE FOOD WITHOUT PH'ING IT !!!! So I had no choice...I flooded the 3 1/2 gallon pot with two more gallons of plain ph water....the flush runoff started at 9+ ph...by time the two gallons dripped out it was down to 6.5 so I was able to fix the ph issue quick enough but I was left with a burnt up plant totally soaked to the point where no air at all was getting in there.. For a day and a half I waited.... No change in wetness ..so today I went and bought a little air stone pump and came home and shoved two air lines in the side of the pot to hope to dry it out quicker....so I was sitting there looking at the mess of a plant and said fck it...ripped out the air lines then untied her branches from the side of the pot....stood up and grabbed a five gallon fabric dirt pot I had extra from last photo grow...and in one fail swoop I grabbed her trunk and I yanked her out of her pot and put her into the fabric one....loosened up root mass a bit and put the air lines in pot as well and put her back in the tent under the light....

So...as you can imagine...my heart is broken and I'm utterly ashamed to have to write all this and share it....not just with you folks but also on another forum....

I tell ya...head is low....

No picture updates from me for a few more days...I couldn't bare it...

I really hope to not have to throw the towel in...

Fkn fkidy fk....

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      So sorry to hear of the troubles Green, hang in there.

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh man! This is some bad news!! I'm sorry this has happened to you man! After all that work and time!! So sorry brother!

• furrysparkle
      furrysparkle commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow.....

Booooooo!!! That's awful bro!!!

Comment

Wow. That is horrible turn of events. I known it's got to be devastating. Hold your head up bro.

Comment

My sincere condolences.

Comment

Thanks guys...it is what it is...

Comment

• Sonnyhad
            Sonnyhad commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not going to give up on that plant yet, there's an expert grower at the helm.

• Jibblerjoe
            Jibblerjoe commented
            Editing a comment
            A window may have opened. Can always reset, come back stronger. Could of been a whole tent.

Heads up Green! Ashamed doesn't suit you. My advice would be to take some of that pressure off your shoulders cuz shit happends and this was out of your controll. You have been and will continue to excel in the art of growing. I recon your wife will know how to water the plants after this.

Comment

Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that bro I'm dealing with almost the same issue right now with my candy cane I feel ur pain brother I hope she gets better mine got totaly chemical burnt from purple Maxx I used 1tsp as directed in 1gal off the bottle and woke up 2mornings ago and she's curled right up droopy and a lot of leafs turning brown I flushed her with. 3 times the amount of water ph at 6.5 and put her on little light I'm hopeing she will be somewhat better by 2morow morning I figured a 40inch plant could handle the recomended dosage of purple Maxx man was I wrong!!!!

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              That stuff is at my hydro shop. It's not by emerald harvest...it's by emerald triangle...no biggie.....I did not buy it tho...sorry to hear you are in trouble as well!!

• tyler_ hobbyist
              tyler_ hobbyist commented
              Editing a comment
              That's my mistake I seen emerald and thought it was the same lol if u do buy it, it's super strong. How's ur lil girl doin? Any better

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              No...I'm going to cull her today and put both of us out of our misery..

Oh, the humanity.
            Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Sorry to hear that green, if she is still not drinking much water then I would cut your lights back to 12/12 and slow her growth while the roots recover. The above ground part of the plant will still want to be growing and if it can't get enough water

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170325_171534.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	5.12 MB
ID:	72106 when it rains it pours.

Comment

my condolences.... im sure it will survive, don't give up on her, you gonna learn a lot, not easy when you have all worked out, but when the shit hits the fan its school time all day long. make us proud as always all growers fuck up, great growers fuck up and keep trying

Comment

• furrysparkle
                    furrysparkle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree with 9 keep it up don't kill it....

If any one can save her it is you.
                  Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                  Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                  GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                  photoperiod feminized seeds
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

I believe she is not going to make it...it's too late for her...too much damage has happened...all the buds white hairs have turned Brown and curled up...leaves keep burning up...she's done....I can't do this anymore...my brain is screaming CULL HER....I will more than likely put her down today...

The hardest thing about all this was having to tell you guys....I dreaded it all week...
                  Now that I've spilled the beans its like a huge weight has been lifted and I have come to terms with this....thanks for all your kind words and support!!! I absolutely appreciate it!!! You guys are "friends & family"... much love to you all!!!

My head is high....
                  I know what I gotta do!!

Ps.....I was so going to win that whole Fuckin thing!!!!!!!!

Hopefully fast buds gets their seeds to me soon so I can get into the next leg of competition.......it ain't over till the fat lady sings....and I've duct tapped her mouth shut !!!!
                  Last edited by Green75; 03-26-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
                    Beach_Town_Brit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Onward and upward mate

• furrysparkle
                    furrysparkle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    YOU GOT THIS!!! WOOOO!! I beleaf in you greenie!!!

Oh yeah she was the winner..well IS the winner.
                  Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                  Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                  GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                  photoperiod feminized seeds
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

We all know u would of won man u grow the most beautiful plants my condolances on ur girl

Comment

• Green75
                      Green75 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X