best cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best cooler

Hi me again. I'm looking at getting a Monzana Air Conditioner MZKA1000 WiFi App Portable 5in1 Portable Air Conditioning Unit Remote Control Dehumidifier 9000 BTU

I'm planning on putting it in the other room I pull my air in take from, in my loft. It is insulated and sheeted ect. (it was a room), my idea is to cool that room so I'm pulling the cool air in from it, hoping that way less chance of the humidity going up. has anyone used these ?

Only bit of advice is that if anything 9000BTU for a loft might be too small. You don't want it running on hight non stop.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I have a slightly larger portable A/C unit with dehumidifier and fan settings. I only used it during summer grows, which I now do outside to save the hassle. I generally need to add humidity rather than taking it away. Not sure I follow why the humidity would go up based on the location of the A/C unit. Air conditioners usually take humidity out of the air so it should be fine whether it is in the grow room or the room next to it where the new air is coming from. Unless I am missing something I don’t think it matters too much where you place it. If you are using it mainly for the dehumidifying capability then I would put it in your grow room because that is likely the most humid area due to the pots of damp earth/coco. Let me know if I misunderstood.

Comment

cheers for the reply's. perhaps once the boy moves out I can get growing in his room..lol it's a pain growing in the loft room but, It's all I have just now.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X