Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Timer here! Really Really need to know if these are female and will produce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First Timer here! Really Really need to know if these are female and will produce

hi everyone this is my first time growing I have spent a lot of time money effort and worrying about making sure that these plants produce\female I have a a a grow tent I have LED lights I have a fan I have heat pads that I put on the bottom of the 5 ft tents that I have I’m doing everything that I think I should be doing it’s been roughly 9 to 10 weeks now and I’m not sure if I’ve been wasting all my time all my money and all my effort because I have a feeling that these maybe male plants and not female. Seeds were bought from ICEHEADSHOP which I believed to be reputable and have spent a lot with them. Sadly our cat ate 3 plants the other day so am now left with just two.

if someone could PLEASE verify they WILL Bud and what the next steps are for me to just simply yield I would be so grateful.

thanks so much partners in advance.

I could use all the instruction I can get.

please see pics

That one tied with black string looks female to me not sure about other.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Aaronh00
      Aaronh00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much mate.
      Would it be ok if I discern each plant in separate pictures? Will take some pics now of each individual plant and put through.
      I’m hoping both fm obviously and wonder what the next steps are at the stage they’re in currently lighting etc.
      Again thanks a million for your insight and help

And if fm what are my next steps? I appreciate any information I really really do. Should I begin pruning or do anything different?
    I have read to do a 12/12hr to bud
    please see video to see where they live in the tent

Comment

This is from main site and may help you @Aaronh00 https://www.growweedeasy.com/preflowers

Comment

Hi mate, I was taught that if they grow a pair of balls (literally) then they are male. Look online for pics of male plants and you will see what I mean. Once you have seen what a male looks like it will help you know what to look for. They all look OK to me tbh. Maybe give em another week but check them everyday. If you find a male. Remove it straight away.

Comment

To early to confirm. Let them grow out and see what happens. It is not a waste of time and resources. you are learning how to grow.
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

This will help: https://www.growweedeasy.com/preflowers

If you are unsure, and it is a male, no need to worry until the male flower bursts open and lets go pollen. You will have a confirmed answer long before that happens. Once confirmed then remove the plant unless you want to start a breeding project. It is all a learning process.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Howdy Aaronh00, They are looking good but I really think that it is still too early to be certain. I would give them a few more days. How long have they been under 12/12 lighting?
              Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I just went through all that, you are just about at the time they will show for sure in the next week or two.you will know when the males prefowers show, theres no rush theyvwill tell you

Comment

Sorry about the cat, I've got a plant-eating cat too.
                  Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                  Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                  Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                  Various size fabric grow bags
                  Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                  4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                  Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X