HELP - Would like advice from seasoned veterans - colloidal silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - Would like advice from seasoned veterans - colloidal silver

So I would like to produce feminized seeds from my plants that I grew FROM feminized seeds bought from California. I mean the plants are awesome but let's face it who has hundreds of dollars to spend on seeds every time you want a new crop?

Does anyone here have experience with using colloidal silver to produce male flowers on female plants? What are the results. What can be expected. When should I start using it and how.

Tips, suggestions, pictures, anecdotes... all welcome. I'm here to learn

Thanks!

Use the search and put in "colloidal silver" you will get a lot of hits like this one.

Hi everybody, I'm going to be making a variety of feminized seeds this winter and I thought maybe some of you would like to go along for the ride. I'm going to be doing autoflowers and photperiod plants that I've raised from feminized seeds. This is not really meant to be a tutorial but I will share pics and details all along

Comment

i have done it once successfully.

if you do a quick search you'll find out how to do it
      How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver or Rodelization | Grow Weed Easy

How to Make Feminized Cannabis Seeds at Home | Grow Weed Easy

you have to spray it 2-4x a day daily for the first few weeks of flower (and some before flower but i didnt) and don't stop spraying it until its producing pollen already.

DONT GET IT ON YOUR PLANTS YOU SMOKE

im going to try a simpler way. using Silver thiosulfate solution
      apparently you only have to spray the plant every 5 days for 30 days. so thats only 6x. using colloidal silver you have to spray it like 60x. i soaked my plant. whole plant. it was a mimosa evo fem clone. in a little little pot. i put her into flower and started spraying it 4x everyday for a month , give or take a few days.
      i tried doing it with just a branch on different plants and failed. it only worked for me when i sprayed the whole plant. i was using 120ppm. and when i ran out i used my homemade 28ppm for last week of spraying but the homemade kind visually stressed the plant. the clear store bought kind did not hurt the plant at all.

but i have successfully made my own pollen from a female plant and then used that pollen to make my own seeds.
      mimosa evo x strawberry pie auto (the only one i have growing out now)
      M.E. x red hot cookies (not harvested seeds yet)
      M.E. x orange sherbet auto (not harvested)
      M.E. x gorilla cookies auto (not harvested)

they dont produce as much pollen as a normal male does. you can cut it with flour (baked) to spread it out.

its pretty easy.
      my memory is bad but that is a little info for you and good luck.
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X