Pics of 2021 outdoor indica harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of 2021 outdoor indica harvest

Just cut my 7 foot tall indica plant after monitoring it closely after it had been in flower for around 8-10 weeks. Was going based off of trichomes, the ratio of brown pistils as well as some other signs the plant was reaching the right time including leaves falling off. It has a sweet fruity smell and taste and I'm pretty pleased with how much I got though I can't say how much exactly that is. How much does this look like to you?

Last pic I took before cutting her down

Click image for larger version

Name:	yN5OgCd.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	532706

Hanging to dry before trimming and curing

Name:	CBUMC33.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	532705

Two pounds!
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Originally posted by Korn View Post
      Two pounds!
      Man i hope so! it's good too, i tried it. It'll be even better after cured properly lol

Comment

Damn! Wish I could grow outdoors. Your results are better than my indoor four in five gallon buckets. Beautiful harvest. Do you know the strain?
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Korn
          Korn commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too!

Originally posted by OldManGrower View Post
        Damn! Wish I could grow outdoors. Your results are better than my indoor four in five gallon buckets. Beautiful harvest. Do you know the strain?
        thank you sir! yessir she has been a labor of love for me since the middle of march, which is when the seed first popped. lot of work / fuckups on my part since this is my second attempt at DIY growing period, but seems like it paid off though lol.

it is quite obviously indica but i am not sure which strain, someone saw it and asked if it was purple aliens(?) or something similar, but i really have no way of knowing unfortunately.

it's imo a pretty nice mixed body/brain high but i might get a different result once it's fully cured, i've been trying it along the way. i'll post total dry weight once it's all dried haha

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man that's a great plant at harvest. How exciting to get a pound or better from her, that's my goal for all my littler photo indicas. I got one near 7ft an others in the 5 1/2 ft range. Friggin awesome getting them out in the open air. Real stinky too LOL. Mine won't be ready till mid sept to early oct. i think. Enjoy your harvest man.

• shattascam
          shattascam commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks man! ya it was awesome having the space to grow outside. shes an early bloomer too. good luck with yours and hope you get a swell harvest yourself

Still a little too dry hoping within a few days it will be ready to cure. I've got three jars and three of those sorbicap silica gel capsules to help suck any remaining moisture once it's jarred up. The black bag is a smell and light proof bag it's going in once cured, the jars are just to cure it

Name:	lvf2hd0.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	533059

Comment

You gonna need bigger jars.

/jaws reference
          Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

That's amazing! Absolutely jelly. Would love to grow outdoors literally in between the tomato plants lololol I love outdoor gardening but in this setting, the whole town would know. No way to do it without it being spotted and then ripped off. This indoor growing feels like such a learning curve....much struggle. Outdoors is best. Can't beat that sun. Hope you keep getting plenty and plenty of great future yields!
            Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
            ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
            Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
            MAC1 (Blimburn)
            Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
            Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
            T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
            🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

Originally posted by No3odiesShad0w View Post
              That's amazing! Absolutely jelly. Would love to grow outdoors literally in between the tomato plants lololol I love outdoor gardening but in this setting, the whole town would know. No way to do it without it being spotted and then ripped off. This indoor growing feels like such a learning curve....much struggle. Outdoors is best. Can't beat that sun. Hope you keep getting plenty and plenty of great future yields!
              Thanks man yeah I got pretty lucky that no one snatched my shit but it was pretty well hidden. We will see if I attempt this in the future because I might not have the space and might have to go indoor and on a smaller scale. I got some seeds in a mini fridge right now, I don't know if that's the right way to preserve them but hopefully they're OK in case I decide to grow again.

Today is one week of drying, it seems pretty dry to me, not all the branches are snapping clean yet but I don't know if that's a reliable way to gauge it really plus I don't want it to be too dry. So Idk how much longer to wait.

It came at a cost though, because nothing good in my life ever happens without something else bad happening. I got a DWAI and got my license revoked and now I'm out almost $2000.....I swear man if I was ever a lawyer the first thing I'd do would be to fight for cannabis use rights and make all these money grabbing SOBs look pretty damn stupid. Ruining people's lives over something many people including myself use to treat a psychological disorder. Dumb shit.

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
                No3odiesShad0w commented
                Editing a comment
                Honestly, I just keep my seeds in a small jar in the back of a draw or closet. Just a cool, dark, dry place. The seeds I've been growing with could be up to 5 years old. I'm sure that's why there's been some struggle BUT they were persevered and they did germinate. As long as you don't freeze them, you should be fine with the fridge. Only concern would be moisture.
                As far as drying and curing go. I'm still trying to figure that out myself.......but drying a curing cotton fluff, I'm sure requires a different technique. lolol Your luck sounds like mine...thankfully no legal issues but plenty of other once in a lifetime type shit that seems to happen monthly for me. Some ppl just really really suck.....that's why I mostly keep to myself. Glad it's legal here. Ppl say weed makes you paranoid and that's complete bullshit. When you don't have to look over your shoulder that the pigs are going to come knocking your door down, you don't have much to be paranoid about. Only positive vibes. .....still can't let too many ppl know you grow. High risk of getting ripped off.

First trimming, came to about 67 grams and i got plenty more lol. Lotta brown/red hairs in this stuff, hope I didn't wait too long but supposedly that's a sign it's that good shit tho?

Click image for larger version  Name:	rOETWZL.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.29 MB ID:	533379

Click image for larger version  Name:	qf3qEPi.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.67 MB ID:	533378
              Last edited by shattascam; 08-28-2021, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Decided it needed just a bit more time to dry, maybe another 2-3 days then start curing.

Here's a pic of the whole crop cut and sitting to dry, comes to 12 oz or 3/4 lb, might lose a lil weight with dryness but in that ballpark

I'm happy with it, as someone who is still a noob at this trade

Click image for larger version  Name:	2fpZfjc.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.94 MB ID:	533835
              Last edited by shattascam; 08-30-2021, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Well done enjoy your harvest

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! My guess was 12-14 oz.

• shattascam
                shattascam commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks folks! yeah i got real lucky haha

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X