Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floopydoop
    replied
    Not recently, used to know a Siamese dude named Taz. Always seemed to manage to make it to my car before I closed the door and hotboxed. He left shortly after to do cat things I think.

Edit: Most recent Siamese recoils to the smell of the plants. Must be a communist or something.
    Last edited by Floopydoop; 08-25-2021, 04:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Hehe, totally. And guarding that palm vape batt.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    He does have that glassy eyed stare going on there.....hey what was I doing?

• Puglover1
    replied
    CAT: eats it while it's growing, likes it more than homegrown KY catnip. I came home from dispo and shopping, cat only cared about the dispo exit bag. I tweeted him, Verilife retweeted it. When I chopped the 4" NL runt I could barely take its pic, cat kept wanting to eat it, from the top. Crazy pug likes to smell a vape exhale then lick his lips, every time. Cat licked lips after a vape sniff but he's freaky about combusted. He's a vape cat. Click image for larger version

Name:	SamVapor.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	904.0 KB
ID:	532814

Leave a comment:

• OldManGrower
    replied
    Our parakeet is in his cage and I'm in mine, the garage.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    replied
    My pup gets a couple CBD biscuits nightly. He pros at chillaxin.

Leave a comment:

• LissaLou
    replied
    My boys just chill on SHS🤓

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    My pup Misiu sits on the back deck with me every night while I do bong rips.

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    Stormy likes to hang out and smell the air. She's into any human vice she can find.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Dabber isn't a fan of THC laden air. But she acts goofy and drinks a lot of water after licking me. I'm guessing it's all the THC coming out my pores.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    started a topic Who else?

Who else?

Everytime I roll a joint my doggo Peter comes a running. He doesn't sit in my smoke or anything but always in the same room while smoking. Our kitty got out one night and never came back sadly. He hated the smoke and would run away. Would love to hear what everyone's else's fur babies do when you smoke?

Also I do not get my animals high. I don't blow smoke in their faces or anything of the sort!
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X