help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

I have two plants that have been growing for six months now and.growing taller each day but still no buds. Any advice on what I can do ? Thank you guys !

Assuming it is a photoperiod strain the only thing you can do is wait for the season to change enough that you are getting the correct amount of darkness each night to trigger the bloom process. That is usually around now depending on where in the world you are located. You might want to make sure it is not experiencing light pollution at night from a window or streetlight - you want uninterrupted darkness. With indoor grows we generally set our lights for 12 hours of light and 12 of dark when we want bloom to happen but outdoors my plants will bloom with less darkness. I’ve never tried it but I’ve heard of people covering their plants a couple hour before dark (carefully of course) to extend the dark time and prevent light exposure in the middle of the night. The problems of course are that you have to remember to do cover and uncover it at the exact right times every day and you risk damaging your plants with all the activity.

Comment

Just let them do their thing. They look good. Just need to wait till the days get shorter and they will start budding for ya. If this hobby has taught me anything it's patience. I still haven't mastered it but my honey tells me I'm a work in progress... 🤪
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it in pre-flower, stretching if you look at the top?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X