Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Spider Mites

Ehi guys 😎
    It is the second year of growth outdoors and every year I get attacked by the spider mites😪. Last year I did not ev
    have many information about this fucking little animal, and I found myself in mid-flowering to fight them and stem their growth. Last year's harvest was still great despite the fact that I noticed the problem relatively late. I went on vacation for a couple of weeks entrusting my little to a friend of mine to water them. When im gong to home and see the plants I see spider mites!😡Nothing exaggerated but now I find myself entering the flowering phase. As the buds have not yet come out, yesterday I applied neem oil and insecticidal soap and I plan to do it every 3 days until the buds appear. Despite this the plants seem in great shape. do you have any other tips to solve the problem?

ISO and water, I go 50/50 but can be 1 part ISO to 8 parts water. Spray every 2-3 days for at least 3 treatments, then watch for them to return. Spray the under side then the top side and soak em good, the ISO kills only the adults on contact leaving the eggs to hatch. Lady bugs help as do other predator bugs.
    The ISO evaporates very fast leaving only water behind (why I go 50/50 less water left behind), so (turn lights off) spray just before dark.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ya, good luck with the borg!

You can certainly use predatory insects to fight those bastards. Ladybugs, lacewigs, predatory mites. Check out Arbico-organics.com. That's where I order from when needed.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Camphor in lavender makes the eggs blow up.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        How would that affect buds?

Rwise that is a good question? I only recommend it when not in flower, I refuse to spray anything on my buds. I do spray during transition. I have thrips outdoors so I will try what you always recommend 50/50 iso and water. Plus I ordered some beneficial insects to help keep them in check.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X