Public Service for Novice Oil makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Service for Novice Oil makers

I am in process of making my first run of oil. Doing the filtration/extraction of alcohol from the plant mater through the buchner funnel I licked the outside of jars to keep drips runs and mess to a minimum. I'm Fucking High. Be careful I can see where it could be easy to get to high to continue.

High as a kite ? lolll When I do oil for wife I learned the hard way just like you lolll
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Poppa Isn't that kind of the objective?
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        Not when I'm working. I don't tend to smoke for recreation or medication till the evening, sometimes it's just before bed. I will say it was more of body buzz over a heady high so that was nice and exactly what I need in a medication. I was on my feet all day without any pain in my knees or ankles and that was nice.

You're just doing your part for quality control!
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm glad the Quality Control Department keeps Jr. Mints in the fridge 6 mints cleared the taste of it. Still running 1st wash through the Source at the moment.

So how many more jars we doing tonight 😂

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        Only doing 1st wash today it'll take 2 runs to get it all through. Going to combine the 2nd wash and what I got from using buchner funnel to suck i could out of the plant mater after doing the washes and do 2 runs of it tomorrow.

Little bit for the recipe, little for me! That's gold Poppa 😆
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I keep store bought gummie bears or rings to wipe up oil. Even a piece of bread. Can't waste that goodness.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X