Outdoor Grow Proceeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Grow Proceeding

As of August 17, all of my outdoor plants have gone into bloom and the stretch is on. I just hope that there is enough time in my area for them to finish properly... They're all Indica and it looks like they might mature at different times to make for a staggered harvest... This is my first outdoor grow and have not had too much trouble with the bugs... Wish me luck... Muskie Man

Click image for larger version

Name:	cannibis7.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	217.0 KB
ID:	531470Click image for larger version

Name:	cannibis8.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	238.9 KB
ID:	531471Click image for larger version

Name:	cannibis9.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	531472
    Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
    Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
    Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
    Circulation 2 six inch fans.
    Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
    Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

Looking mighty fine muskie.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Good luck, I hope the weather is kind to you and lets your beautiful plants finish.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Don't worry your girls will be in full bloom in no time.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• MuskieMan
          MuskieMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Farmbuck, one of the strains is actually starting to fatten buds already so I am sure that one will be fine... The one in the second picture is way behind the others but I have a plan in place to bring them indoors if I have to... Muskie Man

Yes sir i'm rooting for a harvest of at least my peanut butter breath photo come late sept or early oct. Keep doing what your doing. Boy that 3rd pic is a beauty what color she's getting.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine are looking same as yours maybe a tad behind with one but it's small so i can shove it into the greenhouse if needed.

• MuskieMan
          MuskieMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey SoOrbudgal, that one in the third picture does have a lovely colour. I think it is showing off its Blueberry genetics more than the others... Muskie Man

Nice and healthy! They look great MuskieMan.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, since this is my first outdoor grow I screwed up a bit and put them in pots that were too small. Didn't expect them to get 6 feet tall and the bloom stretch is going on just now. The plants are progressing at their own rate and it looks like I will get a staggered harvest, hopefully. That way I will harvest the ones that are ready first and continue as the other plants mature. Luckily I have 2 older grandsons that are going to help when the plants are ready, so I have my harvest crew in place... Muskie Man
          Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
          Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
          Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
          Circulation 2 six inch fans.
          Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
          Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lucky you have help - do they request payment in grams? I hope you have a bountiful harvest, MM!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X