Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spots

Can someone tell me if this is septoria or critters. First time growing outdoors

Hey Jointer65, Good news, I don't think you have septoria, bad news, I do believe you have critters of some kind doing some munching. I've not seen this pattern before but holes and corners missing is not good. I don't have much experience as I'man indoor grower but I'm sure someone will be along soon. Good Luck!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

I would lean to bugs as well, do you have lady bugs and or praying mantis (walking sticks)? Use these good bugs to fight bad bugs so you dont need sprays.
      Fact is any outside plant is going to get some bug damage, you have to find whats an exceptable level for you and your plant/s.

Comment

You got something munching on the leaves but looks mild. If they are not in flower or just starting spray them with spinosad or Neem oil and keep an eye out for the offending bug. Looks like whatever they are they do minimal damage.
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Jointer65
          Jointer65 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just starting to flower

In my opinion, it s noy look like insect bites they look like burns, maybw for the exposure of the leaves to the sun while they had droplets of water above,

Comment

I was kinda thinking that but wasn’t sure. Hav always grown inside. First time growing outside

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure what that is but if you don't see it bug wise with a magnifier ? I get all sorts of who know what from the air dropping bird shit, spit from ?? Try shaking the truck alittle see if anything falls or flies? Otherwise these are just quirks and bumps in the road with growing outdoors. Good luck Jointer65

The only way to know, my friend, is to turn the leaf and see if there are any insects. Inspect it with a magnifying glass or a microscipe for traces of eggs, shit 🤢 and insects which for the most part are not invisible but difficult to see with the naked eye. If you don't find any trace of it, don't worry there is nothing to fear. It could really be just water or an fucking caterpillar that has eaten the leaf. Find it and kill it 🤣

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X