I have went through 3 grows with the same fox farms ocean forest soil. and each time got better yield, only cause i`m learning more and have better lights and whatnot. i would guess. i just got me some new happy frog soil enough for 6 5gallon buckets, but I throw my old soil in a old truckbed toolbox, and had added things to it,i added whitney and farms seed starting soil, peat. manure, and a plain bag of potting mix along with the old ocean forest soil i had in hopes i might try making a super soil or something good out of the old stuff. but the soil Ph dropped to 4.7, so i added some hydrated lime, i think 3 cups were to much for 25 gallons of soil, cause it went up to a ph of 10 after watering it a bit. Is that normal, will it average out and down to 7ph over time like for next spring. what should i have done to the old soil. Should i have just added some nector of the gods one shot granules soil amendment,.Or is it better to just go buy a new couple of bags of happyfrog for $34,seems like a waste.