Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

adding hydrogen peroxide good idea or bad???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Thank you sonnyhad

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    replied
    Originally posted by tyler_ hobbyist View Post
    I was just hoping to add more oxygen to my water to grow faster I'm growing in 3parts promix 1part perlight in 5gal pails with tons of holes drilled in them. Should I just focus on the enviroment being better if so what kinda envirmonetal factors should I look at?
    I also use Promix and perlite and couldn't get a handle on the ph for that mixture until i read what Green75 wrote about using ph at 6.0 for a target range instead of 6.5 like i was told at the local shop. Since changing to 6.0 Things have been much improved! So if you are not trying to hit 6.0 then give it a shot, you will see results!

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    right on crovax. A friend of mine had to do that a while back. He said it is a last resort and quick in a pinch.

• crovax667
    commented on 's reply
    yes i did use more if heavy infest less if light
    not exact but dont gotta be
    and yes this is a one time thing not all the time because it does kill good bacteria

• crovax667
    commented on 's reply
    some might think quart per gallon alot but use that formula for when you are having issues with plant it will help alot for every time aplication use 1 cup per gallon ive done so with great results.
    if your air pump is good use less
    that is if you use a 3% pyroxide not the concentrate
    Last edited by crovax667; 02-25-2017, 01:28 PM.

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Quart of peroxide per gal of water seemed like a lot that's what I meant lol

Leave a comment:

• bumper55
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure about what you mean by that's seems like a lot, lot of what? I put 2-3 tbls. of peroxide in 5 gallons of my nute solution in a 10 gallon res. whenever I perform a nute change as a precaution. I'm not trying to add oxygen
    , the air pump and air stones provide plenty of oxygen.

• bumper55
    replied
    I have added a couple of tablespoons in my 10 gal. dwc every nute change as a precaution for nasties and I wipe down everything I use with it tent included during cleanups.

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    That seems like a lot did u mean pint? Per gal

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    i seen that too

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Originally posted by crovax667 View Post
    bout quart per gallon of water
    for gnats i add 3% directly no dilution hard on plants but they recover fast
    Did he say, "bout quart per gallon of water"

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    I did not know that I will definitly put some wood under the buckets thank you

Leave a comment:

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    You're doing great! Just one last thing. You mentioned you're growing in the basement; I just wanted to double check that your plants are up off the cold floor (even being on a block of wood or something like that can make a difference). The plants don't like cold roots

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Awesome thank you nebula my next grow will be much better. Right now my plants are in my basement in a huge open space with polly around them to reflect light, my next grow I will buy a tent there's not much air curculation so I open the down stairs door and put fans on to try to get air, plus I have a 3 peice window fan on the babies all the time, tempature is now set at 80 all the time. Humidity once my scale finally comes in I will be able to tell humidity I really appricate your help thank you everyone

Leave a comment:

• OregonTentLife
    commented on 's reply
    I agree 😀

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X