16 days Autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 days Autos

Hey y’all, Into week 3 and I was wondering how the girls look to you. Still concerned about Tangerine growth and maybe the Happy frog /perlite soil nutes are too much for it? Also, I turned the light up to 75%, 18 inches from top of plants. Still watering with plain ph’d water PH 6.48+- controlled with lemon juice. Humidity avg 40-46 rh.
    Thanks for any input! Click image for larger version  Name:	92595B27-DB1D-4EB1-8BDF-76C8EDDA5740.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	531231Click image for larger version  Name:	B9021C3C-FD7A-4AD3-988D-53B9CAA537E9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.44 MB ID:	531232Click image for larger version  Name:	6DE6E70B-8F11-4820-8185-CAB8A1A9CFE8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.57 MB ID:	531233Click image for larger version  Name:	FAB2BE9A-7CCC-4657-A089-0C5E7F410F4C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.65 MB ID:	531234Click image for larger version  Name:	5E48FD86-C10B-4139-9548-60759009EE1B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.57 MB ID:	531235
    Last edited by LissaLou; 08-16-2021, 11:30 AM.

Your plants look great LissaLou - although your tangerine needs attention - my guess is your tangerine does not like the nutes - don't give her any more nutes for a week or more. And cut off the ugly leaves - they won't regenerate themselves to be green again.

I top my autoflowers at the sixth node - you should be almost there if you intend to do anything like that. If you plan on training - LST - now's the time to start.

Also - and this is important - and is hard - BUT - seeing that you have fabric pots - this is how you use them. Let them dry out before the next watering - I mean - completely dry - when you pick them up they should be super lightweight. This bit of easy work allows air - oxygen - to the roots - trust me they love the oxygen to the roots. Won't happen overnight but your plants will show you their appreciation as the grow goes on.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thank you for giving good advice! None of the plants have been given nutes. Whatever is in Happy frog, is all they have gotten. I plan on LST and will start on that tomorrow. I will remove the bad tangerine leaves too. Appreciate it much!

Comment

The Tang not only has dying leaves but bad leaf curl as well. I think you have a pH imbalance on that plant plus her roots might be soaked causing the droop. Droop is starting on some others too. Do you lift the pots to see if they are dry before you water?

Edit: Use some cal mag too!
        Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
        Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
        i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
        My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
        make pH correction unnecessary
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• LissaLou
          LissaLou commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I lift the pots and they feel light before watering. Will order some cal mag and ph down ( been using lemon juice) thanks!

Lemon juice is fine for PH down, do let it rest for a while and recheck to make sure its stable.
        Have you looked for bugs? Bugs can also cause leaf curl, use a 30x zoom lens or scope and look at the under side of the leaves.

Comment

• LissaLou
          LissaLou commented
          Editing a comment
          I did use a magnifier mirror and did not see any bugs. Should I do an alcohol water underside the leaves?

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you're going to wipe your leaves just use a damp paper towel.

• LissaLou
          LissaLou commented
          Editing a comment
          Wouldn’t a small sprayer/mister work?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X