defoliating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

defoliating

This is my first grow and its going great.I need to know the proper procedure of defoliating my plants.I read that I need to cut overlapping leaves off but how far do I cut it back? App

Controversial defoliation can increase your yields dramatically indoors... but removing leaves is for advanced growers only! When done wrong, defoliation can kill your plants!

by Nebula Haze Defoliation means strategically removing leaves from your cannabis plant. I’ve already published a few cannabis defoliation tutorials, but this one is different. It’s designed to make defoliation as easy and fool-proof as possible. You can use the following technique on ANY plant in any setup, including autoflowering strains. Note: This tutorial is...

I have a couple or recommendations for you:
    Join this site, at no cost to you and read it. I reread it before every grow.
    Be very careful doing this procedure. Do it a minimal amount. The only reason is to open up bud sites. If it isn't blocking the light to a significant degree, leave it alone. As a new grower you will face a lot of issues so there is no point in creating more for yourself.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X