Need some help identifying some issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help identifying some issues

So my plant has started looking not so hot the past week or so. I just found out my ph meter was broke, because it was always outputting a 7.0 reading no matter what I was reading. I added advanced nutrients ph perfect micro at 1ml per liter of water and ph perfect bloom at 2ml per liter of water 2 days ago to try and correct it. My led is 18 inches from the tops and the temperature inside the room is currently at 76 with rh of 52% I have another ph meter on the way from amazon, but I was hoping I might be able to get some input. The soil is promix with 30% perlite added and maybe 20% worm castings.Click image for larger version

Name:	20210813_074600.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	639.7 KB
ID:	530685
    Attached Files

Get your pH under control before adding more nutes - my guess is your plants are heading towards "nutrient lockout "
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I would not throw anymore food at it now. Just water her recheck Ph allow her to dry. Worm casing have food enough right now.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X