Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Same day NL Autos differ in development?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same day NL Autos differ in development?

Is it common for Northern Lights Autos to grow at such different rates? Seems like 3-4+ weeks difference. Same day sprout, same (not super just OK) soil, same lights (one 60w one100w cheap quantum panels) Same 1/2 strength DynaGro. They got a slow start. I kept the lights too far up during veg. So not to burn. They are now at -12”.
    Attached Files
    New indoors grower.
    super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
    2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
    2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
    4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
    Dyna Grow + nutrients

Same strains can grow different .
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

She does look that way.
      I have an Atreum Hydro1000 on order for my next grow. Looks like an awesome light with great specs for a small space. I also have some super soil cooking in a black garbage can in the sun. Looking forward to getting it right next time. I figured it was mostly light deficiency that stunted them this time. I used peat moss, composted garden soil with chicken, horse and cow dung and perlite mix. Did have a hard time getting the pH down below 6.8-7. My well H2O is HARD, mostly Iron. Also used some rain water. But had to pH down the hell out of it. Time to set back toke and adjust. This is a real nice place to get grow advice. Thanks.
      New indoors grower.
      Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Much of whats being sold by seed banks is not a strain, hybrid yes but not a strain (I tend to call them high priced bag seed). Hybrids will certainly show differences.

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
          TOKABIGONE commented
          Editing a comment
          This is why I want to find 100% central american sativa regular seed so I can grow a pure strain or perhaps create my own hybrid if I choose. Sometimes I feel I'm on a wild seed chase but I have faith I will find what I want eventually.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck! Those I have looked for seem to extinct now, there is the possibility that some private grower still has these old sckool seed.

• Dannyboy58
          Dannyboy58 commented
          Editing a comment
          TOKABIGONE. try touching base with the guy at dragonsflamegenetics.com. Good guy and he's banking lots of land race strain seeds in his breeding program.

You don't find that in a seedbank @TOKEABIGONE you need a " penpal "
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          And a lot of luck!

• TOKABIGONE
          TOKABIGONE commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes Rwise that's what I have found too. With the hybrid frenzy over the last 40 years most of the true genetics have been bred away.. I'll keep looking tho in the hope of getting lucky, lol!
          Uh huh you're right too SoOrbudgal I do need a penpal! .. maybe one who responds to PM's (hint hint) ;o)

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking that what Rwise said may be the case. I’ve become more and more frustrated working my ass off in my garden only to find that everyone I talk to in a given year has the same problem growing the same veggies. This year, Sweat corn germination of all things, was a big problem according to my seed dealer.
        New indoors grower.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

On a few occasions I've planted multiples of the same strain and got completely different plants. Growing under the same conditions. Alot of shitty seeds out there. Rwise hit the nail on the head, high priced bag seed.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I look at what they say, and think, "I can do that" and have a ton of seed to share. I mean who cant take plant a and cross it with plant b to make hybrid c. Then its a pheno search, and maybe continued breeding with the best of the best. Thats where I am with the Wet Teddy Bears.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X