Needing some expert advice on wireless temp/ humidity sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing some expert advice on wireless temp/ humidity sensors

Ok so a lot has changed since my last grow. Moved into a new house great location in the middle of BFE..Starting to get my tent set up for my next grow the new house has a great work shop/ detached garage 30x40 with a 28x24 carport all metal fab. having issues with my little cheap sensors being able to read once I close up the doors. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue and what did you do be able to monitor from the comforts of the house when Im not out there working on my jeep project?

Sounds like you put your grow inside a Faraday cage...
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

it's very possible. I was hoping for some options or at least some better devices that has been used in other set ups similar to mine.

Comment

After years of screwing around with other sensors, I swear by the TempStick https://tempstick.com/ They are expensive but very reliable and don't chew through batteries. Made in the US of A. I think this si a you get what you pay for item and I think knowing temp and humidity 24x7, reliably is a great asset for an indoor grow.

If you have put your grow in a faraday cage then you'll need to run a wire out there (CAT 6e) and connect up an access point to get signal.

Comment

• DHART
          DHART commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome thanks billyboy. I will check that out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X