Seedling and leaf problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedling and leaf problems

Hello again . This time i am trying something a bit more serious than previous grows. Unfortunatelyi can not support a full indoor grow so i will make it indoor outdoor.

SETUP:1cfl lamp 105 watt 6500 k with a reflector for the first weeks of veg about 23 cm distance from seedling.
    Inside a closet 50cm × 90 cm with ventilation and and a fan blowing.

I have two autos and one photoperiod growing
    sprouted 4 augaust 7 days old . Light mix soil in small plastic pot 0.4 lt watering with a mist maker just top soil get mpistured with 7 ph water that i also added 2 ml/0.5 lt root juice and 1 ml/0.5lt bioheaven from biobizz and i just spray the soil.Also soil is mixed with half tsp of great white shark mychoriza.

Temps from 24 during night to 30 during day always with a fan during day

16/8 light schedule

SO THE QUESTION IS... Doyou think this is a light burn or something else? beacause my photo period has tips yellow and like getting crispy not too much but you can tell it might get worse. codyledons already crispy . Mightbe the temps but i cant get them lower we have 45 celcius outside
    Attached Files

18/6 do you mean? 18 on 6 off? Ya don't need a fan on that seedling yet too soon she may be getting warm dry wind burn.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      its not direct wind on the plant . Itdosnt even move. ithought wind was helping the heat from lamp not hiting on the plants. shouldi turn it off ? thw other two are fine by thw way .

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      You would know better than I would. As long as you're satisfied that it isn't getting blown on, that's good. It may also be reacting to low humidity too. Then again, there always seem to be that one in the tent that isn't as happy as the others. Keep the air moving inside the tent for sure.

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      well low humidity might be the problem cause is really low 35 % i will serch for a dome or something

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X