Flowering or Harvest times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering or Harvest times?

Not that it makes any much of a difference, but when I look at buying seeds, some seed banks use slightly different terms and just looking maybe for a definition?

Example Seedsupreme Auto Northern lights -- Flowering Time 75 days approximate Total time from germination to harvest or just to "Flowering Time" then more time in bud stage before harvest??

Herbies Auto Northern Lights --- Flowering Time 8 Weeks
    Harvest 8 Weeks From Germination So if it takes a week to germinate -- really then 9 weeks to harvest -- So here they are using harvest and flowering to be the same thing?

Back to Seedsupreme -- BCN Diesel Feminised but just feminized not auto. ---- Flowering Time 56 days This is a non auto - so 56 days till harvest or just until it starts to flower, then bud stage then harvest?

I know regardless of the time limits given by the seed banks, that the girls will develop on their own time and own pace.

The only reason I question these terms is because if I'm looking for something to harvest, in the shortest amount of time, Using the terms given by the seed banks, I would go with the non auto at 56 days of flowering time(?)

I've never grown auto's. On photo-period 's they are talking about flowering time after switch to 12/12 light change. You can veg a photo-period plant for a long time if you leave the lights on. Nebula did a nice article about auto's. Check it out. Good growing !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

Hi Eliot and thanks for the reply. Ok so I might be a little thick, so you mean on a non auto -- after you do a specific amount of veg growth - then you switch to Flowering 12/12 light so then approx, 56 days of Flowering time until harvest?

Comment

Stop focusing on breeders timetable only under ideal conditions (what ever thay were) did thay come up with a timetable. It's only a estment your grow time will varrie.lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X