Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Please help

Here are some pictures of my green crack it is a clone from last year it's monster Croc I've tried to give everything I I mean I don't know it's just dying

I have the exact same thing happening now to my indoor whitewidow grow, it all started when I transplanted into 30ltr pots from 10ltr pots at 3mths old with hortico all purpose regular mix, its supposed to be a organic mix with heaps of wood chips...do u have any knowledge on what is or maybe causing ur green crack plant problems.

Comment

No I don't have a clue I was hoping somebody else did

Comment

I do not know if I can help but I will try. Firstly, you do not want wood chips in your soil. It fosters insects, fungus and bacteria amongst other issues. Secondly, you have not provided any info about watering habits, PH or nutrients. My best guess at this time is that you have overwatered your plants and the PH is way out of adjustment causing nutrient lockout. If you provide more detailed information, I am sure that someone can be more specific and salvage your grow, but you need to act fast.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Your plants are starving. Get them some food.

Comment

Not enuf info to go from, but they look to be outside, and if you have near the same conditions I do, its dry, hot and humid out there. I drop about 50 gallons of water every other day into 6 pots.
            So what are they in? (soil/media)
            What are the temps and RH?
            How often do you water and with what? (include nutes)
            How do you PH things?
            How large or small are the pots? Are they vented (have lots of air flow)?
            Are they planted in the ground?
            To me they look to have heat issues.

Comment

This looks like a un attended grow.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL, my unattended grow looks better!

Well i mean to say Rwise you know what your plants need. Sure for years we grew in soil in our secret spots but heck we did try and amend the soil to be successful. But if you allow a grow to keep growing like this one stress out seedy weed well it's ok for first timers not for me anymore i go for quaility plus quanity if i'm lucky. Ditch weed does not pass my smoke test.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanx but I dont always get it right, last year my PH crashed to near 4.0, and I read it as something missing, then I got the new PH probe.
                In the wilds I have lost the top 2/3 of a plant to dry/hot no rain weather, they made up for it in the fall.

Trooper We are just guessing as we have no data to go on, give us more info!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X