What a difference a plant can make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a difference a plant can make

So just over a year ago I was feeling shit couldnt find any joy in anything. Addicted to prescription painkillers which had been going on for 10 years, 10 fucking years!
    I have an amazing wife 2 great kids but still couldnt appreciate what I had.
    And then I stumbled on GWE website and my life has changed became obsessed with the idea of growing my own, a few bumps along the way but managed to grow 3 plants which have given me
    so much more than just BUD but obviously thats what I was after😁

Since then I wondered what else I could grow, as you can see from the pic I went fungi.
    my life and wellbeing is where I want it now.
    6 months free of addiction thanks to these beautiful plants and the GWE family.

What a year! Thanks to you all.

Good to see that you are happier now. Live life.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

That’s beautiful, man! It made me happy to read this, I’m happy for you.

Comment

Also, awesome shrooms. I love watching them grow. You’ve got a lot growing there!

Comment

Glad things are turning around for you! Congrats on your 6 months. That's huge man!
          What kind of mushrooms you got there? I'm an avid mushroom forager. I going out picking 3 or 4 times a week.

5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Driller
            Driller commented
            Editing a comment
            Their cubensis I had a very eye opening cup of tea the other night😃. I've been checking out local woods looking to see what mushrooms are about taking spore prints and documenting what I've found I love it. NOT been eating anything ive found not that confident or knowlegable yet but managed to get in touch with some experienced foragers who have invited me to join them on hunts so looking forward to that.
            Saw your grow room man that is going to be an amazing place to grow looking forward to seeing your future grows

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X