Buchner Funnel and Flask Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buchner Funnel and Flask Recommendations

I ordered a Source Turbo from Extract Craft Thursday night but they are out of stock when it comes to getting the buchner funnel and flask set. I emailed them about this they responded yesterday to inform me the 1 liter set would be out of stock for a couple of months. This leads me to asking here for recommendations from our members who make oil and use one as to what set they use and where they bought it from.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MZF8FB8...roduct_details

EDIT: That's the flask. I have a funnel from years ago, but I'd consider buying this funnel if I needed one:

Last edited by PeterMatanzas; 08-07-2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You PeterMatanzas

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Another thank you for the 2 liter flask. PeterMatanzas the 1 liter would have been to small and I may have over filled it 1st time out since I had over 16 ounces in jar after emptying the 2 liter one you posted link to.

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      Poppa I found the same - the one liter isn't enough. Whatever you can do to speed up the initial filtration the better off you are. A one liter would take longer to process. And if you use dry ice to cool ethanol and flowers you want to minimize the time that super cooled wash is out of the freezer, it warms up quickly.

I get lab ware mostly from flea bay. Search "deschem" then pick any item that comes up, then go to seller store. They have a good inventory and prices. Shipping may be longer. Also if there is something u need like a clamp stand or clamps, magnetic stirring hot plates etc. always used stuff floating around from other sellers.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X