Household Cleaners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Household Cleaners

I have been meaning to ask, my grow tent is in my bedroom (vinyl flooring) and was wondering if using an all purpose scented cleaner is ok to mop with? No bleach products being used during grow. Thanks!

I use bleach/water solution to clean my tent. I thought about using a spray like you described but I was worried about a lingering odors.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• LissaLou
      LissaLou commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s what I was wondering, as I haven’t gotten to tent cleaning yet. I’m in my first week of baby seedlings. But need to clean my floors with a bucket of cleaner and water. Just need to know if it’s safe for the seedlings🤔

No it wont bother your plants..unless its so strong that you cant stand it. I mop my basement every couple of days cause of the dogs..no problems.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• LissaLou
      LissaLou commented
      Editing a comment
      Great, thank you!

Orange oil. The finest organic cleaner known to man. Active ingredient, the terpene d-limonene, also found in some cannabis strains. Not only will it clean, sanitize and polish your floor, I also use it to kill unwanted pupae and larvae in my medium, or fire ants on my property, get rid of fungus gnats in drains, do laundry, degrease any pots and pans, deodorizer, air freshener. I could continue, but you get the idea. Bleach is so 20th century. Regular or high test. Try it, you'll be hooked.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X