Is this plant screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this plant screwed

Hi Growers of WE I have a niece who sent me pics of her plants. She has thrips so she got some neem oil and used it. She pretty much threw seeds in a pot and hope for the best. Rookie I dont have too much info for it so if anyone can diagnose this problem thanks so much. Is the plant worth saving I do know it suppose to be in week 8 of flowering. If you have thoughts about thanks.
    Attached Files
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

I tell ya what your niece could do to help her in growing is reading this sites tutorials. Yes it's screwed honestly i'd never smoke MJ knowing buds were sprayed with neem oil.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Looks like the neem oil may have burned the fan leaves. If it is not diluted enough this can happen. What is more concerning, did the neem get on the buds? If so, I don't think u will like the taste. Never done it, but I have read that neem ruins buds. Best of luck .
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

For some folks neem oil can be deadly, I have to agree with the others and say toss them/it, for safety. Start some new seeds.
        Also before you get there Spinosad is being banned for use on MJ as well. It may be safe to eat on fruit, but no info on smoking it yet.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X