These seem pretty small…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These seem pretty small…

Starting the 6th week of flower and looks like ~50% of the pistils are brown but the buds seem pretty small. Partly my fault because I tucked too long into flower, but they don’t seem nearly as robust as I thought they would be. Growing in coco coir, 315 LEC. Switched from 4200K to 3100K partway through flower.
    Maybe they’ll fill out more in the next week or two? I’ve also upped the nutes a bit, I think I’ve been underfeeding the entire grow using measuring spoons from the kitchen, I just got some graduated syringes and the EC went from .5 with the spoons to 1.3 with the syringes supposedly measuring the same amount. WTF? Just started measuring EC or I would have upped the nutes a long time ago.
    Any advice that would up the yield at the last minute would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Rodney1; 08-03-2021, 07:21 AM.

My advice is wait and watch,they could double in size in the next weeks, get an inexpensive digital scope, be patient. Nice screen you make that?

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMO View Post
      My advice is wait and watch,they could double in size in the next weeks, get an inexpensive digital scope, be patient. Nice screen you make that?
      Thanks, you’re probably right but I figured I’d check with the experts.
      I made the screen out of paracord and use tautline hitches so I can loosen the cord to tuck if it’s a tight fit so I don’t break the branch. Then tighten up the cord gradually to put the branch where it needs to be. Works great.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X