Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Can i harvest at two points

Good Day

I found a post about at which point you can harvest your plant.
    In the picture are fore stages (to early/half clear/mostly cloudy/amber).

So I have only one plant and would like the speedy high and the euphoria high.
    Can i harvest at two points, or will the plant die, or stop ripening?

thanks in advance have a gread day

No, not at all. You can harvest in stages, just keep in mind it'll stress the plant more to take cuts when in flower. Might slow you down a bit overall, but I've had to take a few tops this year early because of early flowering. Take off the top/tops, then eventually the others will think they are the tops and blast off. It's a super neat plant the way it grows, I'd suggest tearing apart the main page for general information. Lots of stuffs to learn about.
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

I done this with an auto i was harvesting,the mains had got so fat they were shading all the lower buds so when they were to my likeing i removed them leaving all the lower ones and in a week or two they had all at least doubled in size.Im going to try this again but next time i plan on leaving more of the lower growth that i would normally remove and if all goes well im sure yields will be alot greater without much more effort. Id say go for it so long as the plants healthy its not going to do any harm.Good luck.
      Grow tent=120x60x150 for veg,300x150x160 for flowering
      Current grow=4x dwarf autos,
      Medium=coco/perlite 60/40
      Nutrients=canna a+b plus calmag
      Lighting=2x110w QBs for veg,2x600w hps/digital+dimmable for flowering
      Ventilation=Small tent 2x4" ac infinity fans and 2x rhino carbon filters Large tent 8"ac infinity fan+filter.
      Circulation=2x6"oscilating fans in smaller tent, 2x8" oscilating fans and 12" static in large tent
      Pots=12l fabric
      Temps with light on 23-24c,lights of 17-18c

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X