Help,transplant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help,transplant

Hello,yesterday i trans planted from a 15g to a 25g canvas pot.when i took the plant out of the old pot i thought it was with all the roots .i didnt rip it up.it felt free,so anyway i planted it in the new pot and there were alot of roots on tje bottom of the old one which it did not feel like were attached.so there were still plenty of roots on the plant and it looked fine last nite and this morning but i got home from work and shes wilty???any thing i can feed or do???I just gave it strait 6.5 water ao well see?soil is ffhf and plant is still in veg outdoors and is 65 days old??
    Attached Files

This is a guess but it sounds like you probably left a lot of feeder roots behind so she is a bit stunned. I believe she will recover so just keep her damp not wet. Can you give her some shade for a couple days? Direct sun may be too much until she recovers a bit. Good luck!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Ya,she came back to life from the watering,but i will put her in some shade , thats a great idea,thanks

Comment

Voodoo Juice would be good for her, in addition to the shade.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X