Do These Look Ready or Dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do These Look Ready or Dying

So I posted on these plants already thinking either nutrient deficiency or over water. Leaning more towards nutes as I only water them twice a week and it’s been consistently above 30C here (around 100F for the Americans). I tried to do a flush and add my ph balanced GH nutes in 1/2 strength bloom. Strains an autoflower. I’m at 66 days and the plant is a 75-85 day flower period. I’m not wondering if the yellowing is simply the plant getting ready for harvest? Sorry very first time grower. Plant was grown in 1/4 perlite, 1/4 cow manure, 1/4 compost and 1/4 peat mix in fabric pots outdoors.

No she is still filling in the buds. keep feeding bloom. She's sick and will take longer to ripen.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Agree with Budgal. They have a ways yet to go. Those buds "should" double in size before you chop them. She'll go way beyond the breeders suggested time frame. The numbers the breeders give are in a perfect grow, best case scenario type thing.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Looks heat stressed, the glass might be causing a greenhouse effect on top of super hot days. Probably another week isn't going to harm it any but frankly no offense it sort of looks like poor genetics too. Could be as ready as its going to get. But another week one way or another won't change it much so why not wait.

Comment

• Izzie1701
          Izzie1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          There humboldt seed company magic melon. I was told at the weed shop they were one of the best but he also gave me a lot of shitty advice I’m finding out. I moved them off that deck and away from the glass actually wondering the same thing. They were getting 12 hours of direct super hot sun every day. They looked way better but have dropped half there leaves in the last couple weeks. I think I starved them of nutes. I didn’t fertilize at all for 64 days being told “hot soil and autos are plant water and forget”. I also think I germinated terribly. Was too cool in the basement I think. Took 10 days to sprout. Just dropped in jiffy pellets inside a dome. I think I did a few things wrong but it was looking very healthy till it was 3-4 weeks into flowering.

• User420111
          User420111 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's too bad. Learning can be a painful and expensive process. In my experience if its been badly heat stressed into the flower stage it may be very difficult to recover. It needs to push out more budding sites but since its in flower it can't do that. If you put it back in veg and then re-flower its going to be double stressed and you could easily wind up with a hermaphrodite.

Now this is just me... old farm hand here... if you have decent soil with proper drainage that hasn't been used to grow several times you hardly need any nutes. Again, just my opinion I know many min/maxers will jump on my back about it. But a plant knows what it needs and so long as the soil is rich and fertile (like potting soil) and loamy for drainage I wouldn't use too many nutes. A little mild solution once every couple of weeks in the veg stage and maybe once in the flower stage with bloom booster. But I think people do more damage with supplemental nutes than they do good. Spend a little time amending your soil with bat guano or cow manure and it'll be fine.

Hope your grow recovers. I'd definitely address the possibility of that glass burning your plant, especially if the leaves are actually touching it during the hottest, most direct part of the sunshine. I have indoor plants around my french doors and if their leaves touch the glass they often yellow and burn. Magnifying effect

Heat and PH look to be the issue to me, she is eating the fan leaves, I would also expect 100 days or more to the finish line.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X