Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Please Help

Hi, This is my first grow. Planted Purple Kush, Vegged for 60 days before flipping to flower. On day 109/48th day of flower. Today I noticed some of the fan leaves are turning white, (the white does not wipe off) and two of them are turning copper color. I am growing in soil, indoor grow tent. Lights on temp=low 80's RH= low 50's Lights off temp=75 RH=55. I have been giving them nothing but PH water for the last 10 days or so. Is this something that i need to worry about? Or is it just coming close to the end of its life cycle? Thank You! Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Hard to see in that light but it looks a little like pest damage mixed with calcium deficiency. If it is just the calcium deficiency and it is close to harvest then i would not worry about it. If it is pest damage then there is not much you can do at this stage though maybe someone with more experience with pests can give you some better info.

Comment

It looks like you have done a good job of growing them. The change of color is the ageing out process of all flowering plants. Nothing you can do about critters at this point. I've had em deep fried, and I've had a few while riding my bike.Tho I've never had em smoked. They say the little bastards have a lot of protein, so no worries there. Take some pics in natural light, maybe get some tips for your next crop.

Comment

I have the same argument as primo.
        48 days in flower and a kush. You don’t have long again. I wouldn’t worry that much to be honest.

next time pictures in normal light would help a lot.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X