How is 12-1 Lighting Method? Is it better than 18/6? Please share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO How is 12-1 Lighting Method? Is it better than 18/6? Please share

Today i found some post about 12-1 lighting method. It can help save 5hours lighting everyday that can lower electricity bill =). But i have never tried. Have any one tried this 12-1 lighting method? How is it compare to 18/6? Please share.

You mean 12hrs of light follow by 5.5hrs of dark follow by 1hr of light follow by 5.5hrs of dark and then repeat the cycle ? Nope !! I do 18/6 for photos and soon 20/4 for autos. Here where I live electricity cost is not an issue.

Please you may want to read this: https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/growi...f%20no%20light
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Farmbuck, when I first saw that, I said "wwhat!?", what happens with the other eleven hours in the day? It's just not nice to fool with Mother Nature!

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right DW2 don't fool with Mama or else ...

What is 12-1 light? Can someone please explain?

12 hours of darkness ? And then only one hour of light ?? Or am I too stoned right now??🀣
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I read it 3-4 times to be honest. But I think I’m not getting it, because it sounds really weird. That light cycle
      Doesn’t make sense in my head that light cycle.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Why it's so weird? tell me friend. What's weird is how our governments are playing po..... with us. Now that's weird !! It's up to you to fill the dots from the word po, well the beginning.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s weird because that light schedule doesn’t makes sense.
      I don’t care about government this is why I live in the mountains

Not a natural light cycle. During outdoor growing season
    sunrise is around 6am and sets around 8-9 pm. Your grow is too valuable to mess with Mother Natures cycle.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

A fool may go traveling but still returns a fool

Comment

Ain’t it a shame that real research on just about all of cannabis characteristics has been held up until recently?
      β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
      A fool may go traveling but he still returns a fool

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X