Fungus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fungus

Has anyone had any experience with septoria? I believe that's what we're experiencing right now. I have most of my plants flowering and one is starting to bud. We grow outside. I sprayed with neem oil fungicide today on the one i see affected more. I'm at a loss. I've had several issues this year.

What about some pictures?

Be careful with that neem oil - it’s not healthy for a human being. And also with the fungicide - it can easily kill the plant if used to much fx
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Baking Soda is considered an organic method. This changes the pH of the leaf by raising it. It makes it inhospitable to fungal pathogens. Put 1-2 Tablespoons in 1 gallon of water and douse your plants.

Another tidbit
      Septoria technically doesn't overwinter in soil, but it can live in bits of infected plants that fall and/or get worked into the soil. ... Even if you manage to avoid this route of infection, Septoria can come into a garden on already infected transplants.

Would be a good thing to burn all leaves, stems roots etc. from the plants. Dont touch other plants after this one, wash hands (have you heard to much of that lately?). Its air born so good luck!
      Last edited by Rwise; 08-01-2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X