drying/curing with Cannatrol auto box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drying/curing with Cannatrol auto box

Hey everyone, Im going crazy with the extra humidity and temps this year and its really fucking up my final cure. I am considering a large purchase of one of these, ..

Finally! A drying, curing and storage system for the home grower. No more burping jars or worrying about monitoring conditions.

Does anyone own one of their own and would like to share experiences? This thing seems like what I need, but it costs like $1600! To put it in context, thats a whole lot of money for me right now, but do-able for the situation..

I was thinking about an alternative to this, and ran across some cigar humidors on amazon.

I can hang and dry in the closet, and put in here for a final cure is what Im thinking since the lowest humidity setting is 65%, but that would be perfect except maybe for the cedar wood lining.. I dont know if those smells/tastes would transfer to the bud? Its a fraction of the cost at <$400

If anyone has any advice, I'll gladly take it into consideration .

I never seen that “fridge” before 😍.
    but they only ship in the US 🤦🏼 The price is not that bad
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X