Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

I think I watered too frequently on this plant, idk what I'm doing but the top few inches kept getting bone dry so I kept watering smh. I haven't watering it in like 10 days, it's not rebounding it seems. Basically want to know if I should just toss it. The bottom of the soil is damp still too which idk how.

My advice- start A new one
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

If you don't want it to die I'd water it, I've personally seen worse underwatering come back. is it an auto? How old? What soil? Strain? Does your bag have airflow under it? What size bag? How do you know the bottom of the soil is damp? New bag? Feeding it anything? Water's pH? What lights are being used? Light schedule?
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Mrleafy
        Mrleafy commented
        Editing a comment
        It's an auto. A month old. Sohum living soil with seed starter in the middle (to not burn the seedlings). Strain called six shooter from fast buds seed bank. I had the fabric bags just on a drip tray, so no airflow under neath until last week so I guess it was already too late. 5 gal bag. Soil is damp because i tore up one plant already and checked the soil under it and it was still damp despite no watering for over a week. Roots were not gooey or wet, but dry with yellowish roots? Soil seemed to be cakey in the root ball. Bags are new yes. No feeding the living soil is already enough. Waters ph is high but I was told living soil corrects the ph so its supposedly unnecessary to bother with it. The lights being used is a HLG 650 R. Light schedule is 18/6 as I was told autos should be kept on if not 24/7. Lights are like 32inches above canopy (pretty sure hlg recommendation).

Start here. https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics Read up as much as you can. Under/over watering, not enough light, soil to hot or whatever the issue is, it's preventable. Read, Read, Read. There's everything you need to know how to grow gorgeous bud on the main site.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Don't waste your time and start a new one.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X