I think I have bugs, Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have bugs, Help Please

Have cannabis plants outside and are doing well, but noticed tiny holes in leaves but cannot see any bugs anywhere. Is there something I can use for a pesticide on my plants?

What about some pictures??
    if the plant is green and healthy- I wouldn’t spray the plant with pesticides
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I’ve learned you’re going to have that outside. However, I’m not seasoned to growing outside like the Captain so I spaz the f out myself 😂 I’m doing better but have room for improvement. GWE recommended this stuff on the newsletter a while back so I ordered a bottle to fight WSM and it got rid of it ASAP. Works on the bugs too so you’ll have relief. Smells minty, I use it after the sun goes down right before dark with no issues.

Comment

I'm growing six Auto plants outside this year. I found that the bugs have really gone to town on four of my plants and two of them the bugs are not even touching. So I guess it's a strain thing. Some breeds they are going to like and some breeds are not going to like. So far all they've been eating is the fan leaves and not the buds so that doesn't bother me all that much. I've already cut my White Widow plants down and found no bugs inside.
        Mother Earth Coco/Perlite 70/30
        Canna Coco Or
        Happy Frog soil
        Fox Farms nutrients trio
        Smart pots
        Vivosun tent, LED lite & fan

Semper Fi brothers and sisters!

Comment

Best thing for outside bugs is bugs! Lady bugs, praying mantis are your bestest garden friends.

Comment

I use predatory bugs to take care of any pests I have to deal with. I use Arbico-organics.com. They work better than any spray chemical.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X