X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panalilies
    replied
    The 3 day growth is amazing-

Click image for larger version  Name:	Snapchat-1646000067.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	530951Click image for larger version  Name:	Snapchat-1009730430.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.99 MB ID:	530952Click image for larger version  Name:	Snapchat-48037910.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	530948
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great job with the harvest very nice bud shot. Gal those plant fabic staples are the bomb i use them all the time. I even straighten them an use one end like a hook for longer tie down. I gotta use a pliers but they are great. Well done on the bondage with the plants and best of luck with the perpetual grows never stops just slows down

• panalilies
    replied
    Hey guys! Just some updates-

I got 4.5oz dry weight from CP#2. Took 2 days to trim her tho x| CP#1 is still currently coming down the 22nd. The 3 babies are below, the ages are listed in the pics. I have defoliated the really big leaves and a couple small ones. They have all been topped and I'm thinking of topping other branches, ill have to see how they go first.

All jarred up-
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210811_184756.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	530503please excuse my horrible nail, I have a problem

Name:	received_846918189263871.jpeg
Views:	348
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	530504

Name:	Snapchat-781391128.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	530505

Name:	Snapchat-350545377.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	530506

Name:	Snapchat-2141764344.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	530507

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    I would have had enough for myself, but my BF started smoking more bud since he didnt wanna pay for karts anymore xP. Wore down my stash a lot quicker than I was expecting when I started the CP grow. I took a close up pic with my phone this morning and I *think* I see a lot of amber colored trichomes. Hopefully itll work fast and finish up in 4 days

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Running low myself can't blame it on anyone but me for not running autos earlier during outdoor grow. I feel for you, sorry you need to harvest before prime time. Been there done that.

• panalilies
    replied
    Update on the plants-

Cp #2- Current harvest date is the 8th. We are hurting for bud and don't want to pay dispo prices anymore, so I'll be cutting her regardless of trichomes/pistol color. Back row- on the right

CP #1- Current harvest date is the 22nd. She is about 2 weeks behind CP#2 so that's why I picked this date. Back row on the left

AH#1- I started LSTing this morning, and she is working on her 6th node. Undecided if I want to just top off 1 node, or cut down to the 3rd node. Front row, first on the left

NL and AH#2- they were transplanted and moved into the flower tent on the 2nd. Getting the tent they have been in ready to hold my harvest. I will LST them when they are starting on their 5th/6th node. NL-front row in the middle and AH#2- front row on the far right

I think I'll be planting another NL on the 14th (only if my new seeds havent arrived by then tho) and then another new seed every 2 weeks after that until I have a nice reserve.

It does get kinda hot in the tent with the 3 lights (veg light at 50%) but no further than 85f so far so I am allowing it

Name:	20210804_094429.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	529251

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    She's a picture of health

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Lily panalilies I think the cat could tell you as well as I can. The Runt was chopped all in one piece, 3.5 grams after drying, when put into its little jar. Lemon is being harvested in parts, three top buds are dry and in a tiny jar, 3.5 g so far. It has the bottom 2/3rds growing still, maybe another 1/8th or so after it gets harvested and dried. Chewy still has a couple weeks to go, the dominant cola - cat topped plant at node 3 - is fattening up, best potential to maybe need to hang something to dry. The Runt & Lemon's buds were dried in little black paper dispo bags in the closet, below the humidifier. Long, strange trip. I have a bunch of Mag but trying to find something that helps while I try to grow Wild Thai. I tried the Runt one day but I fell asleep in my chair so I don't even know if I got high, lol. I tried a lil bit of Lemon, decent taste already, but the cat kept trying to steal it. I was in Ottawa for the pug/vet so I stopped Friday: 1/8th of Tropical Sunrise (looking for something for pain) and a Big Dog preroll of Lavender Jones= $45 out the door. My 5 gal bags arrived today early, I have much work to do now. I really though I'd get maybe two jars from 3 summer autos I just didn't think they'd be teeny tiny jars. Hoping the new vipar light will speed things up and make frostier buds. I have some fast photo seeds, something-berry, I'd like to grow one with the WT, I can always move it if needed. Winter is easier to control environment for me.

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Puglover1- I tried to scrog CP #2, havent harvested her yet. I am not sure what I got from my first grow- I think it was an AH seed tho. I currently have ZERO weed left from the first grow, and about out of my dispo weed. I decided Im cutting CP #2 down on the 8th tho (start of the 12th week). I bought a 3rd light like the ones I have currently, but it got way too hot in my tent with it even at 50% (87f+) so I think Im going to save it for winter, use it as heat and extra sun. How is the taste and high of your auto babies?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    panalilies Hey Lily, what did you get from your scrog and laid-down autos - NL? I can't recall ATM, sorry. I still have 2/3 of the Lemon, and Chewy growing, waiting on 5 gal bags to go back to growing photos for winter. I'm germing my seeds paper towel in ziploc to pots this time, not sure if I'll try to grow out the cat's latest chomping or just start all new seeds. I can't even lift the bags of soil. I can push the box on the laminate floor but one box broke open outside, that bag is at the bottom of my garage steps. When the 5 gal bags arrive I'll figure something out. Kind of looking forward to 3 pots on the floor again, the closet feels bigger. I'll figure out something to raise up the autos while they finish, the new light should help with placement of plants. I will have 2-3 extra light panels and a 3rd bedroom closet, I might try an auto in there end of August, to finish before Christmas. The CP 2 is stacking nice bud, how's your inventory?

• panalilies
    replied
    SoOrbudgal- she's perked up a lot, I think she's loving her new home

Name:	DSC_0737.JPG
Views:	372
Size:	5.46 MB
ID:	528505

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I do my combined grows that way, i will off set a younger to the side so it get adjusted to the lamp. Not done it yet with the new QB i got but the old 450refelectors i did.

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    replied
    Hey guys! I reported my AH #1 and moved it into the flowering tent today. Does it look like it has enough light? It's not directly under the lights so I'm unsure about it

TIA!

Name:	20210730_170357.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	528329

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Just bought a 3x5 pack of Auto Flower Super Mix seeds from ILGM, cant wait to get some new strains going!

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    It looks incredible in there panalilies Your plants are very photogenic and your tent is immaculate! Great Job!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X