First grow flower assist needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow flower assist needed

1st grow and pretty smooth so far. Noticed about 5 leaves have developed yellowing along veins and now yellowing ( in this pix ) is spreading. I have a compost tea brewing so other than that any suggestions are appreciated.

Seedsman Northern lights auto - Start of week 8 flower - natures living soil and coco loco super soil - es180 v3

Here's a start: https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Thanks Pug. I looked through this link also. Still not sure and hopefully a compost tea can bring everything back in balance.

Comment

Better pics of the whole plant would be helpful, from what little I see it looks like she wants sulfur. But what does the new growth look like, she could be eating these fans.

Comment

Iron deficiency doesn’t show like this..
          without any info or other pictures of the plant its a guessing game again……. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

but to me it looks like a natural process of an aging fan leaf… totally normal
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Iron deficiency would start from the very middle of the leaf and from then work out to the tips..
            Mira not happening on his. It’s fading everywhere on the leaf and not just from the middle and out..
            As the long picture you provided is showing. From the middle and out - doesn’t looks like it’s happening on that leaf.
            Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
            You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X