Autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflower

It is the first time I am growing autoflower plants. I grew many normal cannabis plants in my life. I am so disapointed 😱 I know this plants dont get big but I only had around 5 to 7 grams of each plant! I grew them in a hot country so they had plenty of sunshine and very good soil. When I see pictures of autoflower plants they have much more buds and side twigs. And they say they have 50 to 100 grams of buds. HELP!!!
    Last edited by Silvana; 07-27-2021, 02:39 PM.

Without any info about your auto flower grow - how should we know what went wrong ?
    Soil? Pot size ? What type of soil ? What kind of nutrients have been used and how much and frequently??

Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Silvana
      Silvana commented
      Editing a comment
      I used good potting soil ,perlite and mixed with my own compost. I grew them outside in the ground and some in a 20 litr pot also outside. The temperture is around 28 degrees C. And watered when necessary.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many hours of sunlight did they get ?

Well I don’t know what’s in your own compost. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Or what is good potting soil is. You don’t have any pictures ??

I grow my autos in 20 liter pots, same Celsius as you but with only 10 hours of direct sunlight. No nutrients beside cal mag, and mine are in standard tomato soil.

Something is up with your soil and compost for sure

Agree with Capt, to help we need more info. When you say "hot country", how hot is it? Have you been PHing your water? If so what was it?
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

28*C = 82.4*F, warm but not hot, this week for me we are flirting with 100*F. Heat is an issue with most autos, I myself dont see 28C being out of line.
      With no other info I cant help more than that.
      Explain whats in your compost and what is "good potting soil" as we cant tell from here.
      Whats its PH?
      Whats the RH?
      Whats the low temps?
      Where did the seed come from?
      What is the seed strain/hybrid?
      Pics, we LUV pics in normal light, pics of the issue and the whole plant.
      Details we need details, #5 says we need input!
      Welcome to GWE

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X