Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    agree you dont really need to use one at all, i run the drill on reverse at super low speeds just to agitate everything. after that i just stir it up with an aluminum paint mixing stick. As Sirius and Nebula said, your not trying to make a smoothie.

• Poppa
    replied
    When doing bubble hash I found it's best to run the paint mixer as slow as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    I betcha you have a good quality type of hash non ? Less contaminants than the sieving method I'm sure of that . Let it age for a few months and come back to us with a smoke review.

• BR2K
    replied
    Here I am, lazy as all getout, enjoying the remnants of my first dry sift effort. Farmbuck lent his expertise, via posts and an article which I acted upon. I have come to (forgive me) disdain the quick methods, as even my impatience didn't ruin the experience, although as I go I will age my components in a more clinical way. Good job though, enjoy!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    I read an article the other day that mentioned you should not use a mixer paddle as it beats out too much ultra fine plant particulates that clog your filters. Just sayin'. I've not done it.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I do most of my own home repairs/improvements. Pretty sure last time I did some tile work I bought two mixer attachments for my drill but only used one. If not I’ll buy another one because that would make life easier. I’m all about working smarter

• homegrown
    replied
    Lol Puglover1 and Poppa, I wish it was a dogs bowl, that would be about 2lbs of hash if it was. Fiona is trying to tell me she’s starving..drama queen. And bboyfromwayback, same here, trim bags were piling up. It’s pretty simple, just need some bubble hash bags, couple of clean buckets and some ice. A drill helps but isn’t necessary.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    That’s awesome! I have a few gallon sized freezer bags full
    of trim and fluffy bud I didn’t feel like trimming. Post like this are encouraging to me. I’ve never tried making it before.

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    commented on 's reply
    I thought it looks like Fiona wants her bowl back when looking at the pics.

• Puglover1
    replied
    Did you use one of the dog bowls to weigh the hash?

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    That first pic looks like you're having a weed potluck, buffet. You got 1/4 pound from auto Lemon, I'm looking at a quarter ounce, lol. Those hounds look like they got it made.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    started a topic Harvest and Hash!

Harvest and Hash!

Well the wife's gone to stay with our grand daughters for a few days, so its just me and the hounds. Figured i would get some stuff accomplished in the mean time. Auto Lemon Skunk was dry so i trimmed her up for jarring. 117g of bud! , plus lots of trim for the hash bag. Moved on to a surplus of trim that's been building up for a year..time for hash. finished up with 22g of sweet bubble hash! Here's the help...just plain old lazy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X