No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's great growing them outdoors they do very well like CaptainWiese91 says. Next summer i will have outdoor autos, this summer family wise is not up to doing so. I'm just lucky right now i have 4 photos outside else i'd be running them like the Captain an others.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well how about indoor ? Are they ok for a full auto grow without photo ?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well yes i have run several all autos only in a tent, that's another reason to have 2tents. One tent is set at 18/6 the other with the P2500 is my bloom tent 12/12 My dream would be a " she shed " with 10ft ceiling wall inbetween with door i want to create a indoor tropical enviornment room.

The Runt, hygrometer was at 63% before I removed the lid. My 1/8th guess was pretty spot-on. Don't be like The Runt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RuntFinale.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	634.1 KB
ID:	527484
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally, I clicked like because you grew healthy plants and the bud looks solid. That’s what matters in the end 👍🏻

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      bboyfromwayback I appreciated it. Had an inside joke going on here, with MeEasy, I think. Those NL buds shrunk like none I've ever seen. Lemon's 3 that I took off the top weigh the same, they're shrinking but at least they don't look like popcorn. I need to go water what's left, eek, almost forgot.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Later today I’m going to harvest 3-4 autos from outside.
      I will upload pictures of them just before I cut.
      Farmbuck you can judge for yourself, mine only get 10 hours of direct sunlight. I just need to sleep some hours first 🤣. 6 am right now lol

These were the smallest of the 14 auto flowers. All naturally grown.
    10 hours of sunlight every day. No nutrients added at all, beside cal mag water.
    NOTE; all buds and sugar leaves is only meant dry sift hash.

Literally no effort in them. Of course if I had them in the tent I would give them 24/0 and I would still let them grow naturally. The highest yield I got from autos is from naturally grown without any topping or nothing.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here mate.
      My autos don’t drink at all outside 🤷🏼‍♂️ But my two feminized is drinking 5 liter each every day. And they only get 10 hours of light too. But they are as tall at me now🤣. I’m 1,80cm and the plant is 175cm now 😅. One is in flower. The other one just keep vegging - and I don’t know what to do lol

I started out with auto flowers the first 2 years of my growing. And my experience is I just got more yield the less i stressed them. But again 🤷🏼‍♂️ Canuck is topping and everything and he gets good yields too..

Show some pictures bboy!

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing CaptainWiese91 I just track my parcel and it is now at Langley HWDC.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmbuck no need for thanking me! My pleasure to share this with another hash lover’making’guy😎💪🏻

I’m 4 weeks away from the yearly hash making marathon

Here’s some auto pics Captain

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      You take better care of your autos, than I do with mine. Clearly 😎.

Looks really good. 💪🏻

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank bud. The two in the center pic I topped then supercropped over and trained all growth on each side of the GSC to grow around the outer edge of the pot. The Fastberry hardened up too quick to get much out of it. My morning routine there for a while is smoke a fat one while drinking coffee and messing with the GSC. She looks like a bouquet of flowers. The tallest cola is maybe 7” but they’re already thick

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you did a good job with those.

Rememer to show pictures when they are done

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X