More nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More nutrients

I've been using general hydroponics Flora gro, micro and bloom combo fertilizer. My plants look pretty good, lot of buds should I use the Cali magic in addition to reg feeding diet?

Depends. Are you showing cal-mag deficiencies? Are you in coco? Do you use RO water? If the answer is yes to any of these then yes. If not then you should be fine but a little cal-mag never hurts.

Comment

What would be evidence of deficiency?
      I'm growing in soil,.. ocean forest.
      What is RO water? Im using distilled water.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Distilled water is acidc, it has nothing in to measure PH with, one can add Epsom salts to it then you can PH it Distilled water gains CO2 which drives it acidic, the CO2 can be boiled off in about 20 minutes.
        RO water is Reverse Osmosis, many have these systems at home.

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

Calcium deficiencies cause tiny brown spots that appear on new and middle growth. Learn how to fix this problem for good!

Does your cannabis plant have yellowing lower leaves between the veins? See pictures of a magnesium deficiency and learn the easy solution.

RO-Reverse Osmosis filtered, or pure water. 0 ppm water. Distilled is closer to RO than bottled water so cal mag wouldnt hurt IMO however, soil should have micro-nutrients (as opposed to coco coir which has none) so you may be ok. Check the links to read up on deficiencies and other plant problems and if you see anything that looks familiar, you may have a deficiency. The caveat being that you pH is where it is supposed to be. If your ph is off, it wont matter how much cal mag you put in.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X