Watering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watering

I'm using 7 gallon fabric pots with Ocean Forest potting soil, I seem to have to water every other day, is that normal? Temperature is 70-78 degrees so not too hot.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Coachforlife; 07-26-2021, 12:14 PM. Reason: I started this from seeds May 1st

See if this helps:

Learn everything you need to know about watering your cannabis plants. No more guessing or worrying!
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Depends on how much water you're using. Just do not keep your medium saturated to the point of depriving the roots of oxygen. In other words, do not water too much too often. My five gallon FF mix would get light every other day at start of flower and I'd water with less than 2 quarts to keep H20/02 in balance.

Comment

• panalilies
        panalilies commented
        Editing a comment
        I water about 2 quarts to my flowering babies every other day in my 3-gal fabric pots. They are always hella light when I go to check them before watering

If plants are old enough an large enough (pic would help) to see if you need more fluid to moisten the soil. If they are young an you just water in a circle then it's normal.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Coachforlife
        Coachforlife commented
        Editing a comment
        photo attached

We need at least a pic from your plant and how old before we could give you an answer. Sorry !!
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Coachforlife
        Coachforlife commented
        Editing a comment
        photo attached

If your watering the whole pot slowly 1-2 gal of water and it's about 20%running out bottom your good. Now it could be the soil just drys out fast cause it is light and fluffy and the roots have not circled around and created a tight mass in there. Your plant looks good
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Water till you have 10 to 20% run off. It's normal in a 7 gallon cloth pot the roots and soil recieve more air through the sides and bottom you could transplant into a 20 gallon like I did and the you'll only have to water every 2-3 days until it's well into Flower.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X