Pollen in July?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pollen in July?

What might make a plant grow balls suddenly in July?

On the one hand, I didn't want a boy.
    on the other hand, if this is pollinating so EARLY, would the pollen be good to pollinate his sister, see if we get an EARLY genetics?

I asked god for early male Happy Pussy pollen, and she sends me early Chemdawg pollen. Just like a diety.

I don't know your latitude, but I'm at 35 deg and most of the strains I've tun outdoors will begin flowering in late July.
    All 3 varieties I'm currently running outside began flowering last week.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Hey HowardWCampbell , were the seeds you planted feminized OR regular? Did you buy um? It's possible you planted a male seed. And if your other plant is female..chances are shes gonna get pollinated. I have two outdoors and one is showing flowers..the other is still questionable. watching it closely.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

It is time for flowers to begin! I have chopped 6 males so far (in the fall patches, I cut down 5 in the autos letting the first have his way with the early girls those are ripe and harvested), 2 males were 10 feet tall.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
          Hey HowardWCampbell , were the seeds you planted feminized OR regular? Did you buy um? It's possible you planted a male seed. And if your other plant is female..chances are shes gonna get pollinated. I have two outdoors and one is showing flowers..the other is still questionable. watching it closely.
          I bought seedlings off Craigslist. Repotted them last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by gbauto View Post
            I don't know your latitude, but I'm at 35 deg and most of the strains I've tun outdoors will begin flowering in late July.
            All 3 varieties I'm currently running outside began flowering last week.
            Denver, CO, USA = 39.7 N

I hadn't realized how much of a difference there is.
            I moved here from border of Mexico, Bisbee, AZ 31.4 N

8 degrees N makes some differences.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X