Blue Dream Clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Dream Clone

Hey All! First time posting here. New member. Hoping to absorb all the knowledge.
    My 2nd grow here and im kind of confused as to whats going on.
    Blue dream clone, fox farm soil, GH trio nutrients, outdoor grow. Plenty of sun being here in CA.
    theres obviously plenty of vegetative growth but im not seeing too much flowering yet. Strange because i figured i would be harvesting aroubd this time.
    I had success with the other 3 plants but this one is taking its sweet time.
    been fighting off caterpillers lately so im not sure if that would effect anything.
    the flowering that i do see is very small. Was this grow just a bust and i didnt give it enough nutrients?
    the PH is around 7 which i cant seem to bring down.
    Any and all words of wisdom is appreciated.

Comment

Kinda looks like reveg with the single leaf. If it's that hot the plant could be sufficating root wise in that pot. Yes catipillar bore into the bud suck the life out of the plants. Also see some small white things on the leaf, sure you don't have spider mites also?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• TJ714619
        TJ714619 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking reveg also. Just read that. I believe it may be too big for that pot. Probably too late to transplant into a 30 gallon though right? I found 1 spider and got rid of it. I pick through the plant every day just to control the pests. Sprayed BT also.

Is it an auto? It may be a weak phenotype. Transplanting autos isn't recommended normally but a move to a bigger fabric pot and fresh soil could perk it back up as well as help with the pH issue.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• TJ714619
        TJ714619 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes its an auto. So i think i may do that... just wasnt sure if it was too late or if it would do more damage (stress) than good

My first clone I grew was a few years ago said it was sour diesel grew giant but only had 3 fingers on leaves if that was my plant I would defoliate that might help get the buds growing and if that ain't enough more darkness maybe

Comment

• TJ714619
        TJ714619 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very good points. Thank you

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X