Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I would give them longer light is your light growing weaker, the bulbs?

• FortyNation
    replied
    Awesome, thank you both for the advice. I will stick with 12/12.

I have two other autos in the tent that are about 4 and 6 weeks old. Once this finicky auto is harvested, should I revert back to 18/6 for the sake of the other two autos, assuming I am not having any issues with them? One is grizzly purple, and the other is another gg4. I have harvested one grizzly purple recently without any issues throughout the grow. The finicky auto from my original question is the first gg4 I’ve grown, so I’m not sure if I will have the same issues with it or not.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hello FortyNation i've had to run 12/12 with autos also do to space an plant limitations. Yours is plenty old enough to handle the 12/12 i'd stick with that like above said.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    replied
    Leave it in12/12 for the duration. It is for all purposes a photo now. Double check your nutrients also.

This just happened to me. I just switched to week 1 flower/photo nutrient schedule for my nutes and I'm almost done at day 125.

Leave a comment:

• FortyNation
    started a topic Finicky auto lighting schedule

Finicky auto lighting schedule

I have a GG4 auto right now in about week 11 or so. It had an issue with fully getting into the flowering stage, however. It would produce a few small pistils starting about week 8 or 9, but that was the extent of its flowering. Instead, along with a few pistils for each one, it just kept growing new nodes. I was advised to switch from 18/6 to 12/12 lighting about 1-2 weeks ago, and this really seemed to help. It is now looking like it is progressing through the flowering stage normally.

I am wondering if I should continue 12/12 with this plant, or if I should go back to 18/6? I am assuming I should stick with 12/12, but I have always used 18/6 with autos without any issues, so I wanted to see what others thought about this. However, I also haven’t ever had an auto as finicky as this one, in terms of flowering. Thank you.

Here is my setup

gg4 auto from rocket seeds
    3x3x6 tent with viparspectra VP600
    ocean forest with additional perlite in 5 or 7 gallon fabric pots
    18/6 light schedule (normally)
    did I forget anything?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X